first day of O'week

Saturday 19 May 2012

Orientation = O week
i just learn it from my friend.it just means shortcut :P

there lots of first time actually,
first time,i wait the bus at the bus stop
first time i wait around 1 hour
gosh,i found out i kinda patient person uh.
hahaha
bus stopp in westlake

the first bus stop let me wait around 1 hours there





and then went to register,just awhile
we walked back,gosh on the half way we stop the bus
arghh leg pain arrr

just having lunch in room
i spent too much money for maintainance my bicycle
i watch my money flew away
 T.T

i admit i'm short,and i got a bicycle which i need taller just can ride !
shit,im 18.>.<!
xin ning taught me how to ride the bicycle which is taller than me
i got it but dont know how to stop.
ah so embarrassing.18 years old still need to teach to ride bicycle.

>.<!


by the way, we met our housemate and then
we  taught that friend cycling at the night gosh
and fit it 2 person in a bicycle

is kinda fun acctually,at the night we dont have any entertainment here

just watching movies then sleep

i just felt,my bed soo comfortable
and i dont want to wake up anymoreee
i want sleep sleep sleep!

0 comments: