Speechless

Sunday 22 April 2012

this time,i am really speechless.

finally,i made up my mind to utar. and suddenly...

my daddy told me,maybe our family need to slow down our expenses

i know really well,how high we could expend in a night,or a week.

now i'm going to utar,if we still continue this
it will be a hard time to all of us.

if this decision bring hard time to my family
i would let it pass by without hesitated.

i couldnt enjoy and study there,and my family are save up everything just for me to study.

it doesnt mean i must study there,just..if i have the choice i will choose there.

living cost in kampar lower than in penang.i believe.

so now,i am really sorry to my mous,jiawen and xinning
if i couldn't make it.

when daddy tell i must get pass everything and get ptptn , all i can do is just telling daddy
 i will try my best but i cant give you a guaranty.

it cost money whenever i failed in a subjects.

seriously,i want to go there badly.

form6 gave me a bad impression.
i am still going to private ,after i got my form6. isn't?
then why i am wasting my time there..

it's really hard to get government university.if i got enough luck.
 i m not going to be a teacher.so if i got that something about teaching,
i probably would decline it on the spot!

so at the end ,i am still going private.


i really hope,everything will be fine and smooth.
i want to be a part of utar student.
but if situation unsuitable, i will go form 6 ..:)

 

0 comments: