宝贝

Saturday 23 June 2012

i miss my baobei >.<!
everytime i saw dogs passed by,gosh
my baobei face strike into my mind,and i always thinking of are them miss me too?
i miss them a lot.

my sister specially took a video of them before she came visit me.
that video makes me cry.
my mom saw it and just comfort me..

i used to hugged them everday,and now i didnt see them live for a month
all i can see here just tutorial and lecture class.

and my only transportation bicycle.
i'm proud to have it.actually it was my sister but now it's mine

i can hear my family voice,but i cant hear my baobei voice
because they dont speak,they bark.

a few weeks ago,they just pee on my bed.i was thinking are them miss me too much? and then pee on my bed?goshhh

bad boy.

i downloaded a few movies all about dogs.
i cried when i see them leaving their owners,just because i think of my baobei .
i dont want to leave them.

their eyes will like telling something ,whatever i am doing.
when their make some mistake,they will show it honestly on their face.
manja with me when my sister beat them up for pee and poo in my house.

 this is BUBU.
this is DADA.(大大)it's not big dog actually :P.
i want to go home and hug my baooobeeii!
小宝贝,二姐想你们了
:'(

0 comments: