Still at here

Wednesday 23 February 2011

i thought
another year
another me

but actually i'm wrong
i'm still me
talkative
bising
and..
i'm still the coconut tree
hahaha
everything is just same

February test is starting from today
just 4 days
but they did until 6 days for almost 1 week
crazy

i have more confident on my account (hu..finally)
but addmath still sucks!
Bm (still failed)
Bi ( still B)
i tried to improve
i decided to find BM tuition 
give up for study my self
maybe i'm going ann father's tuition centre
tuition with herr
*kinda excited for it
the first time nehh...hahaha

bored bored bored..
i'm okay with everything
i feeling no more heart broken

there's only left my happiness with me
thanks god!


1 comments:

fashgrace said...

come larh..come sit with me..
i everytime sit with Jomien and Ching ling..very lonely..coz i'm not rapat with them ...) :