Happy biirthday !

Sunday 27 January 2013

january seems like birthday month?
LOL
such an important month for me.
because sister and jaejoong also birthday in this month!


Really feel so sorry to sister,couldn't celebrate with you this year 
:'(
i've regret i didnt go back when i had the chance. :'(

so, i just uploaded a birthday present that i bought as celebration for you in facebook?
when i saw the hello kitty,seriously i dont know i think of you
that's why i bought it :p
i got a feeling that you going to like it!

sis,show me how you gonna appreciate this! :p
stick on your car in anywhere ,dont take out ,cause i gonna cry if you  lost it somewhere else. 
you gonna broke my heart too :P

 i didnt show my appreciation when you bought something for me and i just like don't care about it?
i remember you told me this,last time.
sorry,sister.
now ,i will try my best show you how much i appreciate having a sister like you.

i know i can't go back too many days, cause we are going have a fight soon or later
it is gonna be okay for 3 days i think
more than a week, i'm dying already
kena complain being too lazy...etc? xD 
LOL. 
am i right? 

seriously,i miss you so much.
i miss the time when we're in your room and talking about everything
i miss the time when i met problem,you advise me,lead me,and teach me a lot
i miss everynight when i'm at home, we gonna talk for hours in the dining room with daddy
i miss the time, whole family having dinner together.

i really miss the time with daddy,mummy and you :'(
of course included bubu and tata 

sis,i know you really tried your best to get whatever things i want.
i really do.
thank you sister,so much.

I LOVE YOU! Muacks!



0 comments: